Guys would you be in a relationship with a fat girl?

Im a big girl... fat... whatever i been with a man that accepted all of it and loved me for me but i broke up with him cause he had a very bad anger issue but now its been 5months i will admit that im not over him at all i still love him and want him back but he's with someone else... i sometimes feel i will never get another man and that a man won't accept me like he did... im a big girl i dont get out much i just work come home and pretty much stay home... i dont have much friends... he was my bestfriend my everything but he got abusive so i had to leave him but now im lonley as ever no one ever seems intrested in me i tried dating sites and everthing i dont think im ugly but im fat loosing wieght has been hard for me i have two jobs... i dont really have time i recently been to the doctor they said im fine... and in good health no diabities or nothing i actually feel healthy but i know being fat is never healthy im 213 pounds and 5'4 and i been that wieght everysince i was 16 im 23 now i guess im tired of being lonley im trying to still get over my ex... So what should i do im becomeing very depressed... i feel i will be single forever guys what is the main reason you won't date a fat girl?

• Never.
    25% (3)44% (4)33% (7)Vote
  • Yeah, why not?
    25% (3)11% (1)19% (4)Vote
  • with a cute face.
    25% (3)11% (1)19% (4)Vote
  • no but ill have sex with one
    0% (0)11% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • maybe.
    25% (3)23% (2)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I could never date a fat guy. I taje good care of myself and expect the same of tge guys I get involved with.

if he started getting fat after we'd already been dating awhile I would gently explain to him he needs to start eating healthier and go to a gym or exercise in general.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• As a person who lost close to 100 pounds, you're just making excuses.

1|0
    1|0
  • Never, but then I run from relationships even from hot girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Anyone that says they won't date someone because of their body or weight is just shallow, in my opinion.

0|0
    1|0
  • I am 5'6" 290lbs and get positive male attention. I am sure you'll find someone try to keep your chin up.

0|0
    1|0
  • Guys like me, so I guess so.

0|0
    0|0