Incense sticks, yay or nay?

I love incense sticks. They help me relax so I burn them often. My room always smells like them. Do you like them? The ones I burn are desert sage.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah!!! some have a really nice aroma but some are really awful xD

I remember my mother used to always have them in the house ALWAYS!! and some people started talking that in our house we did witchcraft hahaha and the word got around until it reached us... we were like "what the heck? do these people not know about these incense burners?"

Short story~ about it~:p
    we use both burners and sticks... my father didn't know what it was, but he liked the smell... and then one day I saw him in the kitchen trying to burn a branch from a tree on the stove xD... I said "what are you doing?" and he said, "oh your mother does this and it smells nice" hahahahha I couldn't stop laughing and he was looking at me weird, cause he didn't get it... I explained it's not a regular stick you burn... it was too funny!
    The end~ :D!

What Girls Said 0

• They make me dizzy and they give me headaches. I dislike them.

• Yes they smell awesome. I've grown up being around them lol

• They give me headaches. I hate them, I prefer candles

• I love them!

• I use them when performing praise rituals and casting spells. They are very important for a Wiccan and also for Jashinist.

What Guys Said 0