Why Do ALL Men Suck?

Men will tell you something one minute, then the next they'll dO something way different. they'll get close to you one minute and want to get to know you then the next minute it's all about them and they pull back/push you away. I especially hate it When you have no idea what the two of you are doing. for example are you just friends, or are building up to be more than that.
Maybe it's just me. I quit.

Oh and by the way... they suck at communication to

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys feel the exact same way about us! I would say, it's harder for them to get attached to things because they grow up learning that they can't show their weaknesses. They always have to look cool in front of their friends, and that is something girls need to get used to. Yeah, they are going to treat you a little different when they are around their friends because they'll get made fun of if they act the same way when they're alone with their girl. As for the relationship status... that's something you two will have to work out together when the time is right.

What Guys Said 26

• All (good) men suck... clit. LOL.

"they suck at communication to". That's an ironic comment.

• All generalizations suck

• media.giphy.com/media/vn0GYzLEy32E0/giphy.gif
    it's ok to cry
    letter the bitterness form into tears

• No... Baby Come back No... We can talk about this I can be better

media.tumblr.com/...lr_li65iaS1sC1qg2thgo1_500.jpg

Some guys suck some guys don't
    Some girl suck (if you know what I mean) and some girls don't

• Age could be factor. Older, maturer and emotionally intelligent guys tend to be more level headed when it comes to this. It could also be that you're attracting guys that are passive aggressive types. Or it could be that you're just super hot and guys are just aloof around you :)

• ALL men? ALL?

that's a big thing to say... generalizations are never good ;-)

• ok so around the 80s and 90s women started hearing in a bunch of magazines that playing mind games and playing hard to get was the only way to get a man, which of course was complete bullshit, and then over the course of the 2010s, men started to catch on, by now most men realize a direct approach is never going to work, because women are stupid and misinformed so men use the same tricks against women because they actually work sometimes. (because the articles telling women how to get men are actually based on the experiences of single women who know how they would go about getting themselves, and they think they can just apply that to men) Overall people just overcomplicate the crap out of it trying to react to each other or react to each others reactions or anticipate each other or anticipate each others reactions. Its like when you try to open a door when someone else is trying to open it from the other side and the handle gets stuck. The door can open either way and you can both go through, or you can bicker and fight over it and the handle will remain jammed.

• Why can't there just be a direct approach. You know "I like you, you like me" kind of thing and figure it out from there

• sure, yeah. people act like its not ok to even acknowledge crazy bitches exist. because somehow saying that would insinuate that you're calling a woman a crazy bitch and that would be disrespectful to women. except shit like that is the handiwork of crazy bitches. they think they're in charge and people are stupid enough to believe em. thats why the world is the way it is.

• thats why its so fucking complicated

• Why do relationships always have to "go somewhere", why can't you be happy with him just liking you, and you loving him. Why does a man always have to match your love?

Go ahead and watch this, it's funny, but 100% true.

http://youtu.be/My6ZWYldBRI

Next time think about your thoughts, which in this case is fueled by your emotions and no logic, before you post a question.

By the way, we don't suck at communication, you just talk about stupid nonsense that we don't give a shit about lol.

• I thought girls do the sucking.

• Maybe your toxicity brings out the suck in all men?

• Ok, no guy is going to lose sleep because of this. You don't need to associate with us.

• Because we don't know how to blow.

• I'm sorry I suck so hard. :( I'll be better I promise, if you'll just give me a chance baby.
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...b6926d857349ec7ebe8d1.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nScN89Klo

• I think it's more that people in general suck.

• First of all it's your punk ass boyfriend that sucks. I real guy/boyfriend don't treat his girl like that. Before you claim all men suck check your bitch ass boyfriends at the door before dating them.

• Trust me when I say not ALL men suck. There are some general nice guys out there and sometimes when it comes having feelings for someone it can be confusing based on the signals. Hell I just asked a question needing help if a girl likes me or not.

• don´t blame men for what´s obviously a problem both genders have to suffer from -.-

• its just you and your guy. sorry to hear that but i get praised by my female/s. i m good to them and they tell me their happy

• Because women will find any reason to fixate on a stereotypical male issue or flaw and insist that ALL men are the same.

• Sounds like we got misandrist over here

• I'm a licker, no sucking here

• Why are all women hypocritical gold diggers?

• Why Do ALL Men Suck? because shut up , thats why

• They will do to you what you allow them to. Guys your age lie and use and you don't have to let them and you also can avoid being bitter. Put more stock in yourself so you will have happiness with you always.

• Except at being academically much more smarter.

• Girls suck too. It's like a vicious cycle.

What Girls Said 11

• Not all men suck. "All generalizations suck" though. Sounds like a guy treated you poorly and I'm sorry for that. You'll find a better guy, but don't rag on the entire male gender.

• You gotta keep kissing those frogs to get the prince, sadly. But no doubt there us some one out there who is willing to treat you right, just don't waste time on those who don't.

• Not all men sweetie :(, it all depends on your reaction as well. Do you respond positively? There are many reasons why they would act that way and the best way to know why is to directly ask him. To get the right answers, you must ask the right questions or else you will assume that he is playing games.

• I do agree, they fuck with others feelings just cause they're unsure of their own. I've given up too, well for now anyways.

• I personally like the fact that men suck... and lick.

• Omg I'm in the same boat!!! :'(

• *pat on the back*

There, there, OP. Rant away. Let it all out.

• They don't just suck.. They lick too. 😉

• Because they are ALL sensitive souls :-P

• girls also suck. humanity sucks :)

• Not all men. Does your dad/brother/grandpa/uncles suck?