Guys why is it so hard for you to have only one girlfriend?

I dont understand why does it take for a girl to leave you for you to straighten yourself up. What's the point of having a girlfriend already then you go and get another girl? Why can't you just have one

Smdh at these responses lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• They're hedging their bets against spending the weekend at her place having amazing sex and then getting a text during the week saying she's not feeling a spark so it's over.

• Not all blokes are like this. I'll be happy to find a girl and only one girl. As they say, why go for a burger when you have steak at home?

• One is easy... zero is easier...

• Guys don't think like girls, plain and simple. You can't fathom it because you're a girl, and you are perfectly satisfied with one man once you fall in love. Every guy is capable of being faithful, but just understand he is fighting his natural desire for multiple girls when he commits.

You can go ahead and read the quote on my profile, it pretty much explains it.

• Not all peeps are like that.
    Some boys just think their men and rush into a relationship without fully knowing what they want o_O

• Cuz one P€$$¥ isn't enough to satisfy a man sadly :/
    Go for religious doods if u want a man with passions and dedications.

• ain't never had more than one shila on th go. Is a pitty the shilas I have dated can't say the same. Girls r just as bad as guys.

• New pussy is always better than old pussy.

• Its not hard for me actually.

What Girls Said 0