Finding it hard to meet girls in real life?

Ok so I'm finding it hard to meet girls in real life. I try to keep my eye opened everytime I go out and approach a girl I find attractive if the opporturnity presents itself. Honestly, I don't know if I just make too many excuses form myself, but here is what I've noticed.

1. girls are almost always on there phone if they're alone.
2. girls rarely go out alone.
3. girls always walk extremely fast so it's hard to even catch up with them if I see her say at the grocery store a few isles down. I don't want to appear as though I'm literally running after her. lol
4. If I do approach and talk to them they always say they have a bf after 5 or so minutes of me talking to them and asking for their number.
5. I go out and about and rarely even see a girl my age in the first place.

One thing I've never done before is go out to a bar or club. I'm not sure if I should do this cause everyone says it's not a good place to meet a good girl. Also I don't even have any friends to go with so it seems even more awkward which is why I choose to not go that route.

What do you guys think?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're on point. It's a shame so many people have their noses to a screen all the damn time. They miss so much! The other day when I was at the mall, I guy my age came up to me and told me how he saw me earlier and how he though I was pretty and he got my number! I think if you keep trying, you'll find someone who is interested! It might take a while because some people are totally distracted by other things, but you can do it! You'll find someone, I have faith. Bars aren't the best place, but you could try if you're completely out of hope. It never hurts!

• haha. That's pretty much how I always approach girls.

• Just be bold and do it. There are guys who approach women regardless of all those circumstances. You don't have to do a formal approach why not say "hey gorgeous" hit on her and then gauge her reaction and go from there. If she looks back and smiles, then talk to her.

What Guys Said 0