Love... does this mean I am?

Ok so I'm pretty much a complex person. I hate dates I'm extremely awkward when I'm on a date, relationships scares me because I never been in a real relationship yet. I like my space and I don't like feeling smothered.

But I've been talking to guy for over a year now. Things started to get a little serious around new year eve, on new year day he told me he loved me and I had a little panic attack on the inside and had a poker face on the outside. Now this was through text, so I simply replied back saying don't say if you don't mean it because is don't play around with that. So he a couple of days later when went out on a date (surprisingly I wasn't as nervous or felt awkward) but I still was a little skeptical at first but I went. At the end of the date before I got out the car to go home he asked was he my boyfriend. I really didn't know what to say because it caught me off guard. So "am I your girlfriend" was my response back I don't know why I said that but I did. So he replied back saying "If you want to be" and after that it was an awkward moment of silence. He reached out for a hug then kissed me, and then I got out the car. We text each other still but now I just can't stop thinking about him. I mean to the point where I want to text him every second, minute and hour... the whole day. I just want to be around him all the time.

Does this mean I'm falling in love?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yea, you are slowly starting to fall in love with him :) you're starting to feel more confortable around him and you miss him. I hope things will go well for you guys!