Do you have a racial preferance?

Is there a certain group you find extra attractive? one you would rather date?

• Black !!!
    11% (2)10% (3)10% (5)Vote
  • Indian !!!
    0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • Asian !!!
    17% (3)29% (9)24% (12)Vote
  • Latin/ Hispanic !!!
    28% (5)10% (3)16% (8)Vote
  • White !
    44% (8)45% (14)46% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
& i predict most of the answers will be white since the media has programmed most people to like that, they make an "average" white person look like their exrtremely attractive, when in reality thats not true. If they did that to oers, here would be much more votes if they did that to indian people / black ects.

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white
    and I love black girls :3

2|2
    0|2
    • lol 2 little boys disliked the fact i ike black girls, yet lack the balls to say anything, interesting

• lol they can stay w/their white chop stick girls xD

What Guys Said 10

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7267-where-is-the-colored-love-at-on-this-site i posted that because you said "i predict most of the answers will be white since the media has programmed most people to like that, they make an "average" white person look like their exrtremely attractive, when in reality thats not true" LOL

0|0
    1|2
    • I love Asian girls, but then again I love hot Latinas also, but the same can be said for a snow bunny or sister. So over all who cares lol

• i see where your coming from, and thanks for posting that , i agree with it, but its true that the media has played a big role on what people think of certain racial groups, thats all im saying , but again thank you for your opinion. nice website (:

• Asian, Latin or White

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol @ how this gets reposted multiple times a day on here, despite everyone knowing what the answers are.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer attractive girls.

0|0
    1|1
  • Aren't Indians Asians? By the way I find white blonde Chicks attractive.. I don't know why..:/

0|2
    0|1
  • In general lighter completion race doesn't really concern me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would date whites, latinas and Asian chicks.
    Not into east indian, black or polynesian.

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm not surprised by the poll results. The only people who would have voted black are those want to boost their community's stats. Nobody wants to date indians lol.

• Show All
    • Mr90skid you're black aren't ya

• ok to anonymous dude, so what if he's black? everyone has different preferences, and if some people like black people let them be , i personally absolutley love black guys, their my favorite actually

• I am into blond + white.

0|3
    0|0
  • Um yes and no. Super only. Attracted white girls but I think Asian and some black girls are cute as well. I also kinda like Indian girls two now lol all over the place.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• White & Hispanic for me :)

1|2
    0|0
  • Definitely not. There r so many other factors that determine whether or not I'd date him. This is one of the lasttttt things I'm concerned about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated mexican (hispanic) and white and a black but I'd say hispanic

1|1
    0|0
  • "they make an "average" white person look like their exrtremely attractive"

how? people have eyes to see and perception of beauty is innate. this is nonsense. The average white men are average, the average black men are average.

look at it on this very site. who considers average white men or women on this site extremely attractive? the ratings show enough.

If you are average you are called average regardless of race.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i have a genetic preference checklist, they must pass before i approve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh, I don't have a racial preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer attractive guys but I am really picky with Asian guys

0|0
    1|1
    • @ihav2fart why they neber downvote u
      we are saying the same stuff hahah

• Asian all the way! woo!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer some more than others

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually date white guys only because that's just the way it works out and my neighborhood is predominately white. I find guys of all types attractive, really.

0|1
    0|0
    • "I usually date white guys only because that's just the way it works out " That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

• It just means that while I've found guys of all types attractive, I've only dated white guys because it hasn't worked out with other people for whatever reason (not race related)... I haven't even dated many people to begin with. For example I had a thing with an Asian guy like a year and a half ago but it didn't work out because of reasons. I'm sincerely sorry if the way I word things bugs you :/