Should we skip the dating part and just go into a relationship?

I've known this guy that I met at a debate tournament a while ago, I think like October. We started dating and etc, but I ended up getting inti a relationship, he's always been an amazing guy to me even when I was with somone else and we weren't together. My ex and I broke up about a month ago-ish, and still he's the same great guy that's always cared for me. This past weekend we again, were at a tournament together and ended up spending a lot of time together like ususal. A friend of mine started questioning us on why we weren't together and took adorable pictures of us while we weren't looking. I pulled him aside, and we pretty much agreed to start seeing each other again. My thing is, what's the point lol both know each other well, he'd love a relationship with me and I think I would also. So, should we just skip the whole "seeing each other" part?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, there are so many variables in dating. Sometimes its damned if you do and damned if you don't. It sounds like you're already comfortable with each other so dive in

What Guys Said 1

• If you guys are on and off like that your relationship obvious has some issues that you need to address and talk through so this time you guys can work out. So no I would say go on a couple of dates and try to realize the problems you guys had in the past so they won't happen again

• Basically, he wanted something serious really early on and since we had just met and I was technically seeing someone when we met I was really turned off by that. I'll admit that we've mostly been off and on because of me, and I apologized to him for that yesterday

• Just make sure you guys communicate and you should do fine

What Girls Said 2

• I would get to know him all over again lol. It is kind of half the fun and it gives you a better idea as to who he is and what your gonna 've getting into. It took me a year before I finally said yes to my man and I am glad I waited that long. I fell for who he is because we got to know each other on a personal level.

• I prefer going through courtship. It makes the relationship stronger. Moreover, easy to get, easy to forget as what many people say.