Age difference, what's okay and what's not?

Is it wrong for a 16 year old to be dating and having a sexual relationship with a 20 year old?

• Yes, it's wrong.
  • No, it's your relationship so who cares.
  • If you love one enough it doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is too big of a difference. I don't really judge based on numbers, but rather life experience. A 16 year old and a 20 year old is MUCH different than a 34 year old and a 30 year old.

A 16 year old is in High School, can barely drive and still lives at home. A 20 year old is likely in college or working full time and has a whole different mind set than a 16 year old.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• It's fine, not much diff between a 16 and a 20 year old. (I hope you don't live in the States though, people are a bit insane about that kind of thing there)

• It's statutory rape, but eh. Older guys ARE hotter after all and their maturity level is just perfection! You go and get him girl! No shame in your game. I see you pulling over there XD

• not on your part, but yes, it's very inappropiate of him.