I feel like she's out of my league now?

I've known her longer than any of her guy friends, 2 years to be specific and I've liked her for all that time... of course I didn't realize it until 6 months ago. Granted, we have A LOT more history together than any other of these new guys in her life now... but during these two years, she's only gotten more attractive and more guys are starting to talk to her now. I'm not her only guy friend anymore. And I feel like she's out of my league now. She's so perfect, and I'm just so.. well... not perfect. I don't feel like I'm good enough anymore and that she'll never choose me. I've been a consistent person in her life, (unlike most guys, because of her personality) but she refuses to call us 'friends' for some reason. But she calls all these new guys her friends... so I get worried and discouraged. What if one of these new guys just happens to be exactly what she's always wanted? So what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not perfect, she's a flawed sack of insecurities and self loathing. You're blinded by your feelings.

If you want her, maybe you should do something about it before somebody else does.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• well i'll bet she has a few options right now. you gotta make yourself the best option or don't even bother.

• There's no such thing as "your league". If you want to go out with her, ask her out.