If you no longer want to date someone?

Scenario: you've been on a few dates and you feel things aren't working out.

What do you do next?

I think honesty is the best policy personally...

• be honest and let them know
  • hope they will disappear and ignore them or take long to reply to them

Most Helpful Guy

• Honesty is the best policy.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him that you're not really feeling the vibes and maybe it'll work out later (Ease up on him. Try and make him feel like it'll work out even though you know it won't)

• I could. However I'm the recipient, he's being distant etc so I'm not sure whats going on. Wanted to see if his way of going about things is 'normal'.

• Have a group hangout with some of your friends and invite him and his friends and see how that works out for all of you. Maybe try and get some of your friends to give him the signs?

• Lying will get you no where but it will help you gain a stalker. Honesty is the key to success n

• Haha I'm the one that is being left behind ( I think) just wanted to see if wanting closure was asking too much