Should I give up on her completely?

So I met this girl in August and we seemed to really hit it off and we started getting closer and we talk to each other like boyfriend and girlfriend calling each other babe and baby. But when I mention dating (which was only 4 times) she always has an excuse. The same excuse. She says she's not ready for a relationship and she said she wants to make herself genuinely happy before making others happy, which I didn't get. And I really like this girl, almost love this girl. But I'm thinking about giving up on her. What should I do? If you have a question about something I didn't mention just ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• It might not be an excuse. She's actually correct. She understands that relationships come with drama and doesn't want to deal with that along with all the other things she probably has going on (ex. school). She's a smart one. You shouldn't be thinking about that either, just enjoy her company. Relationships bring up too much stuff, stuff that you probably won't be able to handle right now. Before you know it, you guys go from hitting it off to hitting each other. Just be patient, respect her decision. Its hard to like someone and not be exclusive but thats life.

What Girls Said 2

• You're young and it's normal for her to need time. Don't push her and back her into a wall. Just give it a little bit more time. There's no rush. Besides, you guys already act like your together right? Just be happy with that for now. No need to put labels on anything yet. As long as she's not giving you that excuse to talk to other guys, you're good. Just enjoy the time you have with her now.

• We were FaceTiming the other day and she hung up on me to talk to her ex boyfriend...

• Okay. That is not good. Knowing that now, it sounds like she might be playing you. I think you should talk to her about that and ask her if the only reason she won't commit to you is because she wants to talk to other people, including her ex. If that's the case, then fine. Let her know where you stand. If she doesn't like it then I think you should move on.

• Don't give up on a girl u almost love. Be patient. Do small and simple things to show her u care. She will start to notice those things and will open up. Font push her.

What Guys Said 1

• If you gotta ask then yes.

Do your homework and study young one.