What does it mean if a guy compares me to "the riddler"?

He said, "you're like the riddler"

I googled it and it's a fictional character. It seems like a bad comparison. What does he mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... thats funny. He probably means you don't go directly to your point. Like a jigsaw puzzle, you speak in pieces or drop hints here and there and a person has to piece your words or actions together to get the main picture. Thats funny that he called you the riddler, thats rich. Im going to use that.

What Guys Said 6

• you must be funny hahaa or... very unfunny lol.

• ... I can't believe you had to google that lol

The answer is the character's name. Come on now.

• The riddler is always playing games. ie not straightforward. Either that or he means he can't figure you out, in which case makes you mysterious

• You play games/mind games... take it as you will.

• Riddler= Ask riddles

He probably is saying you aren't straight to the point.

• It is a bad comparison. You may have to step back and take a look at how you communicate.

What Girls Said 2

• First of all you had to Google the Riddler? BATMAN Yo!

He means you are not straight forward with what you are saying and he has to figure it out. That is something you should work on. You will never achieve what you want from people when you expect them to be mind readers.

• I'm twofaced