Non-existent family when in a relationship? Women, opinion please?

Women, how do you feel about this. Do you feel it's weird if your man doesn't have any family to introduce you to. Does this mean you look at him as weak because he has no one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I come from a dysfunctional family background too so if there's one person who understands strange family circumstances then it would have to be me. I'd never look down on someone who doesn't have family. If anything I have a lot of compassion for such a person and it wouldn't make me think any less of him/her.

What Girls Said 3

• It could just be that he doesn't have good relations with his family. My family unite growing up was just my parents and sister. My parents wanted to keep us away from their family for various reasons. If you don't have family to introduce me to, I'll want to know why but only out of curiosity. I wouldn't think less of you though.

• If he doesn't have family, I plenty enough for him to enjoy. Family dinners, game nights and everything in between if he wants to. Not having a family doesn't mean he's gone deranged and killed them all._. Everyone has their story, if you meet a girl that cannot understand that, please run for the hills.

• I would feel bad for him but at the same time its alright cause I'll be his family and if anything he's more stronger in my eyes.

What Guys Said 2

• Thats kinda sad... whats even sadder is to have "family" and pray the person you are with never meets them...

• This is something I've always thought about as well. I'm not close with my parents and actually have some issues with them from the past. But with time I realized that most girls aren't going to meddle into the details of your situation until they get close with you, which by then they won't think bad of you because they're already close to you.