HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH SOMEONE YOU ONLY RECENTLY KNEW YOU WERE CRUSHING ON?

So on my birthday I invited some friends to come out with me to the bar... it was about 10 of us and one of my brothers co workers whom I've hung out with once before (I invited him because I thought he was cool). From the last time I saw him I gathered he was into my friend... because he always asked about her. But this time he was with me almost the whole night he complimented me when I walked in to meet them, saying he's never seen me look so pretty. When he would talk to me it was so close it looked like he would kiss me and when we ended up going to a club to dance he wouldn't let me go.
I met him in October and he's never acted like that with me. I found him attractive the first time I saw him but I never told anyone... probably because I thought he wouldn't care anyway. Long story short... I didn't think I liked him that way... but now... I think I'm into him... could he be into me?

What Guys Said 2

• To be honest it sounds like he's trying to pick you up for the bedroom. I don't know anyone who shows that they like a girl by acting like that. Now it is possibly he just likes you but he's definitely going about it in a weird way.

• Oh :/ sounds that way huh... that's pretty disappointing... thank you for telling me what you think :)

• I deal with it by making my presence known whether its positive or not!

• I'm sorry not sure what you mean... like you make yourself known whether or not your in to someone?

What Girls Said 0