When you got to know the person you're dating, what surprised you?

What surprised you upon learning more about them? Anything negative? I'm curious what people discover after they've gotten to know eachother, after the initial la la land days kinda thing.

What Guys Said 1

• well.. she turned out to be a wolf in sheep skin. that caught me off guard a tiny bit lol.

• Like she wasn't as sweet or nice? Yeah I think this is one I worry about the most just that initial niceness "wearing off" and seeing them how they usually are. I hope a nice personality would be for real!

• basically exactly what you said. she just wasn't the same girl 5 weeks later.

What Girls Said 1

• What surprised me was how similar in thoughts we kinda are, how angry we both can get yet make up right after, how open I cam be with him about anything including farts and my menstrual cycle.

• This is great! It's like discovering more compatibilities that weren't seen right away