Can I ask him out for a 4th date or should I wait?

I've just started dating this really great guy and things have been going REALLY well. We had our 3rd date last Saturday and it was great as well. I texted him today just following up on some stuff that we talked about Saturday and I was thinking that he was going to ask me out for a 4th date but... nothing.

I actually have an activity that we could do but I don't know if it is too early or forward to ask him out. Should I still do it or wait a day or so to see if he will ask me?

I asked, he said yes!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always nice to see a girl asking the guy out on a date.

I see way too many girls on this website complaining about guys not asking them out, but if you tell them to be an adult and actually do the asking, they're either terrified or they think it's the man's job. It's 2015 people, be an adult, if you want someone, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• If it's been so great, ask him out and keep things going.

• Just ask him, he'll like it for sure.

What Girls Said 1

• Go ahead girl! What are you waiting for? Unless you are literally texting him every hour on the hour there's no way he'd think you're forward or clingy or something. If he's feeling you as much as you're feeling him then I'm sure he'd be delighted to go on another date with you.