Do you think ice skating is a good date?

I'm going on my first date. And we are going ice skating is that romantic?

What can I do to make it go well?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Not if he does not know how to ice skate. he will be embarrassed in front of you and figure you won't want o see him again.
    also just one word... shrinkage...

• It's fun! I fell on my ass and hit my head quite a few times.

• You should only go there if both of you are good skaters. He will try to impress you and not stumple around. If you live in well cooled regions you should consider a frozen lake instead of a rink.

• Sounds like a good winter date

• I was at a shopping mall this Christmas and saw a guy get fucked up falling over, he was with a girl, a small crowd gathered, he got stretchered off coz he got beat up by ice! I just know that would be me if I tried making it a first date.

What Girls Said 4

• It sounds fun. What can u do to make it go well? Just relax and enjoy yourself. You're just trying to get to know each other better. Its not an interview. Also dont try too hard to impress. It might come off the wrong way. Be yourself and have fun! Hope all goes well!!

• The hazard level is incredibly high. I would not make that my first date.

• Yes, it is something fun for all

• Yes it's romantic and sounds like fun