Why do white women get offended when I say that I'm not attracted to them?

I overheard these 2 women at a party say that they would only date white men and no way in the world an Asian or middle-easterner or Indian. They didn't know that an Asian was just around the corner behind the wall!
A few minutes later I casually made my way to that group, and thankfully, they were still talking about attraction. I joined in and said that I'm attracted to most races, but just not whites. The men were OK with that and go "everyone's got their own taste". The women lash out at me "what? why are you against white women? you are so mean"
I smiled and asked them back, "would you date me?" They go "not with that kind of personality, you need to learn to respect everyone". Then I busted them with "Oh, but I though you just said you don't date Asians... yes I heard you!"

Seriously, looking at the threads on GAG, this is the exact same BS that's spewed on here.

Personally, I was more attracted to white girls back in school. Things have changed for me now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm White and I prefer Asian women and there have been a few White girls who have got buttsore about it, but that's their problem.

What Girls Said 4

• They reminded me if white guys like Asian girls or other race they would become bitchy, i dont know they seem to belong to that kind. If they say they are not attracted to other race is okay but when they worded it like 'no way in the world an Asian or middle-easterner or Indian' it became offensive.

• Sorry that you find us all to be such shitty people

• How many Asians have you dated?

• Well I'm glad you're cool, so if you were single and gave signals to me, I would treat you like any other woman and flirt back. If I don't get that snobbish feeling from you I would ask you out.

• Fair enough

• Those women were hypocrites. Why have things changed for you?

• Largely because of the environment I'm in. As a kid, I always tried to have friends from different cultures. I'm not the type of Asian who likes to only hang out with Asians. I seriously love diversity. However, as I grew up, I came to realize that I will never truly be accepted by whites - they don't see me as an equal human being, so I can't see them that way either. Now, these are generalizations of course, and there will be exceptions, but I am yet to come across them. The only exceptions really, are white women who have been rejected by society as a whole, divorced, have kids, are unappealing etc. I would honestly be rated as a 8.5/10, so I look for someone in a similar bracket, but the only white women who seem to be courteous towards me are way outside that bracket. So, sorry to say, but I don't believe I need to sell myself short. I manage to do quite well with other races in the same bracket, just not whites. So why would I be attracted to them? Given their personality.

• Just giving an honest answer from the bottom of my heart.

• I still feel that way sometimes, but my step-father is white and I know he loves me with all his soul. He's not even your generation. My step-dad is 64 years old and has never had a bone of hate in his body for my people. He's always a constant reminder for me to not assume they hold ill feelings for me until I see them for myself.

• because theyre insecure, but not all people are like that, like i can say im only really attracted to Asians and white guys, and if a guy tells me he's only into Asians, thats ok. these women dont like the fact that they are being "rejected" even if they didn't really think they wanted you in the first place XD not all white women are like this though

What Guys Said 3

• As a guy who's been intimate with a black girl, a white girl, a hispanic girl I can tell you there is nothing different between girls form different races. People give girls some stupid stereotypes or w/e and I can tell you all the girls I've been with were all sweet. If I were you I wouldn't isolate an entire group of people just because you have had a few bad experiences.

If all white girls were douchebags then I wouldn't have gotten intimate with Teddi and Ashley, just to name a few of the girls I was intimate with who were white.

• I agree, and I've been with virtually every race on the planet. However, the majority of women in my area are white and the majority of them do behave in a more superior and dismissive manner, but are artificially polite on the top. So while I can't be saying that all white girls are douchebags, I can honestly say that there are very few who I met in life that weren't.

• Brah, don't use logic with those types of women. Just tease them.

• Most don't really care. When white girls say "I only date black guys" my first reaction is "ok there are millions of other white girls out there". There's no need to get caught up in people's preferences.