What's the most amount of fat you would want on a guy?

Do they have to be lean and ripped? A little stomach is okay? Would you be fine with someone overweight or obese? Where do you draw the line?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't care about appearance... its my life experience... faces, bodies and complexions attracts in first two or three meetings... but we love those who are good with us... sometime; apparently ugly faces are the most beautiful fellows and on the other hand we hate some good looking persons... character is the only thing for a good relation..

What Girls Said 3

• I could care less, if I like you I like you and that's what it is. I will be there for a guy to help him improve if he wants to improve, and if not, I will still love him.

• I don't care about appearances. I only care about personality, spirit, mind, and love 😊

• I'm not one to judge other people for how they look or how much they weigh. That said, if someone's weight is significantly effecting there day to day lives in a way that inhibits them from doing regular things then I just couldn't go for him.

What Guys Said 1