If he calls every day, does that mean he likes me?

I started college a few weeks and ago. Most of my friends are my age and went off to their universities, but a few of them are younger than me are still in high school. One of my guy friends is a senior in high school. He used to date a friend of mine, but they weren't very serious at all and she broke up with him about a month ago. He had always been the type of guy who would rather call than text or e-mail so I didn't really think anything of it when he called me while they were dating or for a couple weeks after that... but now he calls me every single day. Usually he calls more than once... Our conversations vary from 10 minutes to 2 hours and we talk all the time... whenever something happens, good or bad, he calls me to tell me about it... Is he just being a friend or does his calling every day mean something more?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It's ten minutes to 2 hours that he's spending talking to you rather than anyone else, even people that he could actually be hanging out with. Signs point to "yes".If it's only been a few weeks since he broke up, he's probably looking to fill the void, for better or worse. If you confront him about it, ask him to take some time to look at what he really wants: you, or just somebody to fill in the gap.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!