Have you ever had anyone write you a poem or song, written just for you?

How would/did it make you feel
when they/if someone, did? ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

My boyfriend wrote a waltz for me. He composed a score for his string bass and he put words to it. He can sing it for me while he plays his bass and he hums it and we dance to it in the kitchen.

He says he wants to write a full score (full orchestra) and have it played for our first song at our wedding.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, my boyfriend is the epitome of sappy romantic and I love it :p

• That is quite amazing though
      not everyone will go that far.

Probs to your boyfriend. ^.^

• Well aren't you a winner with your boyfriend! Lol that's ridiculously adorable and romantic, I hope a find a guy that'll do something as cute as this for me lol hope you make it far enough get to hear the full score! Good luck! 😊

What Girls Said 7

• Yes :) It was cute and cheesy It was a song.

• It's hard not to smile, when someone
      goes to such lengths isn't it? ^.^

• It was impossible not to smile at that moment :)

• No but I have lost my hearing and my husband is a hearing person and to my knowledge didn't know and sign but one night he signed that im the love of my life and he would do anything for me. I guess he had been taking a asl class at our local college for a few weeks.

• Lol no but that would be nice.

• My ex husband has written a couple songs for me when we were together. He plays the guitar so he would play them for me

• I wish, ahah!

• Yeah I had a couple guys write me songs & rap for me, I liked it :) it made me feel special, or when guys dedicate songs or make mix tapes still (*^__^*)

• every one has their own way to express love... singing, writing, paintings etc...

What Guys Said 5

• no and i'm glad they didn't... that would be cheesy :-P

• I haven't had it done for me, but I've written for someone before. :-)

• No I have never had anything written for me, I have however written a great many poems for women.

• Never have had someone write one for me, but I'm a musician so I've written a song or two about a girl.

• Nope, I'm simply not that important to anyone with any kind of musical talent.