How do I tell a guy I'm not interested?

There's this kid who likes me, and asked me out before (I turned him down in the nicest way possible) but he still doesn't get the message that I'm not into him like that. He keeps saying things like "when we date..." Or "if you become my girlfriend..." And it's really creeping me out because I never said I was going to date him! He also texts me cheesy quotes like "I wanna step in your shoes so I can walk with you the whole way" or something like that. I mean I just don't get it...
So I just want to tell him that I really don't like him like that and don't plan on dating him, but I don't like being mean or upsetting people, so can somebody tell me a nice but assuring way to get it through his head?

Most Helpful Girl

• omg those types of guys r SO annoying lmao.
    honestly? if youv already said it nicely, u may have to reiterate it. something like this:

"look, ..., you're great, but i dont really see us dating. we're just different people and that's ok. I'm not really interested in you in that way, but i'm sure you'll find a woman who is. dont rush it=] I'm sorry."

the other tip id give u is if he's saying things to u, then ur obviously communicating a lot. with some guys, it is a little harsh but u may have to eventually start slowing ur answers down to silence if he continues to say things like this.

What Guys Said 3

• Two words I'm gay.

• Sometimes there isn't any nice way about it. Just be direct and say you won't ever date him. If he still doesn't get it, then it can become harassment. Just be careful.

• You got to tell him firmly once again, some guys refuse to move on

What Girls Said 2

• You have to be direct and clear and say it until he gets it. You aren't intrested.

• Keep turning him down. He knows you aren't interested but he keeps trying to stick around anyway. Guys like this can be useful. I have a guy like this and I know I can call him for what I want and need and he will help me out.