Should I ever contact him again?

I left this guy last year in March and I haven't talked to him ever since. We got close for about 6 months and then I thought I didn't like him as much as I constantly said I did. He's deleted me on Facebook and has made no attempt to contact me ever since. I never accepted how much he had liked me, he respected and approved of everything I said, called me beautiful and gorgeous, didn't push me into things I didn't want to do and never in his life would he get angry or stubborn. I really don't know what to do, I tried to stay friends back when I first broke up with him, but he refused and that was it, he was deeply heartbroken. It's been around 10 months and recently I've been talking to another guy, and it made me think maybe, just maybe I could be friends with him again, I just don't know how. I'm scared he'll think I'm just doing it to be the annoying ex that comes crawling back whenever she misses him. By the way I'm only 14, and he's 15.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a lesson about appreciating what you've got when you've got it. The only way to know is to ask him. I think he'll be open to you unless he found another

What Girls Said 0