Clingy? Wants to get in my pants? I don't know lol?

I have seen this guy on campus, he sends me a friend request and I accept on Facebook. Lately he has been messaging me saying that he sees me as a future girlfriend yet we have never actually hung out...

I guess what I am asking is, is he someone I shud still be open about or just shut him down and friend zone him forever lol

Not gonna lie he did freak me out when he said im his future gf out of no where. I'm flattered but ehh freaky xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, there are three types of guys that might send a message like that:

1. Player types who want to get into your pants (common)
    2. Stalker weirdos (actually quite rare)
    3. A normal guy who might be a great guy and who just likes you and wants to go out with you

There is a time-tested method you use to find out which is which. It's not asking on a forum. It's going on a date or just spending time chatting with the guy getting to know him better and figure out his motives. Yeah, weird, I know.

• If it's type 1, he's probably sent the same message to 10 other girls

• Thanks for the advice I'll be open and see what his intentions are (:

What Guys Said 10

• Well he's a bad Flirter for one is he at least interesting or hot

• Well I'm not so sure we haven't had a conversation really. At this moment I'm just curious lol

• Oh and if he asks for your kik he's mega thirsty so dump him

• Lmao ok Haha!!!

• Pretty straight forward in his approach lol. Chances are he just wants to bang you, no guy that wants to date a girl uses "I see you as my future girlfriend" when he hasn't even met the chick.

• Do you find him attractive at all?

• Hahaha! Sounds legit thanks (:

• No problem bud

• Have u ever talked to this guy in person before?

• Not in person but I have seen him before

• He's either extremely shy, or very socially awkward.

If u didn't give this guy a chance, I wouldn't blame you.

• Oh i see so I shud be open

• Why not both?

• at least he is confident about he is feelings so spending some time with him might be great for u too , may be ur opinion about him might take a turnaround

• That's what I think also. Like I said I'm open but I have had experiences where they did say that and then a) they lost interest (which is cool) b) they just want to play or c) they are just weird lol

• life is too short might just take a honest risk , might turn out to be the love or ur life

• Thanks I'll take ur advice

• He might not take "no" for an answer if it turns out you don't like him. I'd ask him ou to a group event if I was curious.

• Did he specifically say "his" GF? He could've meant you have GF qualities, for someone.

• Yup his gf nobody else he even talked about how valentine is coming soon and all

• be open and if it gets too much just say u had enough or something like that

• Um run!! JK talk to him on Facebook and just tell him you thought that was weird.

• I did he just kept saying how he wants to hang out. I mean I don't mind going with the flow but usually when Im approached like that i just feel it's just pure lies lol

• Cool. Be careful k.

• Will do! (;

• He's probably a bit socially inept by the sounds of it, I imagine he wants to get in your pants at some stage, it's hard to say whether that's all he wants. Some guys might be inept enough to say that and hope it would work., he might actually want you to be his girlfriend.

Has he actually suggested meeting up with you and hanging out sometime?

• Yes he confirmed and today he put in an excuse

• Alright thanks for the advice (:

• Sure, hope I was helpful.

What Girls Said 6

• If you could see something with this guy, then I suggest you just talk to him. One step at a time. Start off by being friends and then work your way up over time.
    If your not interested tell him your not interested.

• If you are intrested in him, and see potential in the guy. why not go out with him once just to test the water? :)

• do u really love him or you just want him in your pant or do u really see him as your future bf as he want with you choose one and be sure about it and work 4 it

• Well I don't know him. But I have seen him around campus so I'm just trying to figure out what r his intentions

• I would delete him. He sounds a tad bit freaky to me.
    Do you talk to him in person?

• Friend zone him. You don't even know him and he's already being creepy.

• Lol see that's what I thought haha it is pretty weird that he is saying that already

• Friends first girl... if you let him in your panties quick... forget it you'll be just another girl never a girlfriend

• Ofcourse friends first, I am just trying to figure out his intentions I guess lol since he's stating that im his "future gf "