My boyfriend cried in front of me, what does it mean?

Me and him have been seeing one another for and while, not to the point to say "I love you". So we were drinking and were very drunk and we opened up and talked about a few things that hurt us in the past and we were crying together. we told each other how afraid we are to be with one another because we hadn't met anyone like each other ever, and because of that we are scared. Either way I told him I'm falling for him and he said he was too but he needs time. Does him crying in front of me mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Typical female bonding. Having some drinks and discussing depressing shit of our past that brings the emotion out, always gotta be the god damn emotions lol.

But no, doesn't mean anything significant, you talked about some sensitive topics. Add some alcohol, and you bring the bitchness out of a man. Not like he was going to be all smiles.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he was drunk. I've seen many guys sob like a little girl when there BAL reaches a certain point.

• it means that he means it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

oh and/or he was really drunk

• Omg What a little Bitch!! Lmfaoo

What Girls Said 1

• What did he mean by he need time since both of you are already in a committed relationship?
    I would think he had opened up to you and felt comfortable to shred tears

• I don't know what he meant by he needs some time.. We are together and getting closer. I think he needs more time to say I love you than I do.