Is 4.3" to small to do doggy style? serious question?

I have tried to make it work but it never does it just keeps falling out... am i doing something wrong or am i just under average? isn't average 4-5"?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how big her ass is...

Maybe try getting her to spread her legs further apart, at least that way it'll be easier to get fully in, and do shorter strokes. Perhaps try going slower, or holding on more to her, that might also help.

I'm a bit under 6" so I don't know if that's too short or not, but I expect you should be able to manage, just try shorter/slower thrusts (While being in fully). I occasionally have it slip out myself, but just out it back in and keep going (That might happen once or less on average though, so it's not really a problem.)

• I think average for caucasians is somewhere between 5" and 6", so I think you're a bit below average, but it's not necessarily a problem. Keep trying different things to see what works best, doggy is generally good for allowing you to enter fully and make use of whatever length you've got.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say that practice makes perfect. Work on your angle, maybe push her down slightly.

What Guys Said 3

• when it comes to doggy getting the angle right matters more than anything.

• Small penis guy passing by, you could make it work of you position you two right.

• I would say that's too short. Depends on her ass though