Why aren't most men leaders nowadays?

this guy said once to me ''if i would stand up for him'', i was like no! we are not in a relationship, second you are a MAN! if anything you should stand up for yourself and for me and then i will have your back! i mean what if you date the guy but he is too afraid what people think of him... i think that is a turnoff, its a man job to protect his wife and family! and ofcourse teach and lead the woman. Why are men wussies these days? he seemed like the type who was afraid to take risks and wanted a woman to be ''the man and the wife'' and mother him.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• You lost almost an entire generation when we stupidly listened to women in the 1970s and 1980's, when they insisted that they wanted men to be more effeminate, in touch with their emotions, less likely to be aggressive take-charge leadership types and so on.

We listened, it turned out (surprise) that women were not attracted to this "new man" type they said they wanted, and almost an entire generation of men had to be re-educated in what women want. (Which is not what they say they want.)

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Men are wussies because when Men try and be Men they are shamed for it by women who see them as being controlling, possessive and oppressive.

Men don't know what their gender role is supposed to be because from a young age they are sent conflicting messages from all angles.

Also it's not a man's job to stand up for a woman, you've got arms, legs and a voice, you defend yourself.

0|3
    0|0
  • Ure just meeting the wrong me

That and today's society is soft and sensitive, our younger generations are growing up being soft.
    Boys are being treated sensitive like girls

And today's society is not as hard on children as they were years ago which was good, hardship and unfairness toughens us up. But today boys are pampered and treated life has to be "fair"

0|1
    0|1
  • if you are gonna impose gender stereotypes, i sure hope you fit the bill for yours O_o
    www.kaotic.com/.../...050e8bcdd75761d35a09c92a.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • i think women who want the guy to do everything are just lazy and unwilling to take responsibility. if it´s about stuff the guy can do better, because he is physically stronger, it´s ok. but everything else is taking pack emancipation and everything feminism fought for ! i for me it´s a huge turn off too, if the girl just leans back while the "MAN" has to do everything. it should be 50/50!

0|1
    0|0
  • Men? Wusses? How could you say that? *sobs*
    :D
    I'm thinking you're not meeting right type of man if you think we're all wusses, look at it this way, you don't want a guy who shoved you in the kitchen and orders you to bear his children.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little confused. Are you talking about a gay man?

0|1
    0|0
  • "its a man job to protect his wife and family! and of course teach and lead the woman."

The hypocrisy and sexism of women today is un-fucking-real. Why don't all you women get together and figure out what the fuck it is you want for once and then let us men know.

0|2
    0|0
  • Deballed by feminism. Gotta run everything by you.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he never had a father figure or examplerary correct father figure to teach him how to be a man and fend for himself and others

0|1
    0|0