'Do you want to go out?' or 'do you want to hang out?

Which do u think is better. Hopefully Ill get the opportunity to ask her later on today
I imagine that girls take hanging out to mean the same thing but perhaps more casual... still a 'date' tho

• Hey, do you want to hangout sometime?
  • Hey, do you want to go out some time?
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Hang out is what friends do,
    Some people are comfortable as to start off as friends but I draw the line between friends and lovers

I'd never introduce the girl I'm dating or romantically interested as "my friend" to my group of friends, I'll always introduce her as "this is (her name)"

Going out and dating are what lovers do
    I don't confuse the girl when I approach her, I make it clear and simple. It's "I want to know u, I want to get to know u, I'd like to date u, id like to be alone with u" not "hang out"

And I'd never date my friends, and I have a lot of good looking friends that are girls. It's just something I draw the line with and never cross

• hmm u sound like u have put some legitamate thought into this !

• Thanks ! I have and it came natural from experiences in life.

Every man should live with morals and rules, these are just some of them.
      Priorities, rules, morals and honor is what differiicient is from others. These are just some of mine

What Girls Said 3

• I know a lot of girls who would want the guy to ask if she wants to go out, but personally I like the hangout (with friends (if we don't know eachother)). I'm pretty shy so it would feel better for me to hang out a couple of friends and don't have this pressure cause both find eachother attractive. After we've hungout maybe twise or so, he could ask if we can just hang out. I'm not into "dates" really, but it depends on the person. like some other girl said, it can give the wrong signals...

• go out, saying hangout can be confusing.

• im beginning to wonder if it shud just be a hang out because im not sure i like her. she is cute and has some common interests but im not sure i like her.

• say go out anyway, if you realize you don't like her then don't go out again.

• Your intentions are vague when you use "hang out". It'll make my amazing self ask me "does this guy want to date me or he just want to spend time with me as human beings?" So I recommend you use "go out" which is more direct and clear.

• Use hang out then, it'll be safer if you're still uncertain. Well that escalated quickly. XD

What Guys Said 2

• Hanging out to me refers to going out for some alcohol drinking... like HANGOVER

• I beg you're pardon mademoiselle, would you like to go for a cupbof joe sometime?