Handwritten letter to a guy?

Hi everyone,
I need your opinion on something guys! I have had sessions with an osteopath, we got on really well and I would like to see him again. The thing is that my sessions with him have stopped and I don't know how to get to meet him again. I was thinking about writing a letter to invite him to a concert. Nothing like a love letter or a romantic thing but a nice handwritten letter as I have no other way to get in touch with him. Do you think that would be a good idea or that would scare him off? What would be your reaction if a girl would write you a letter to ask you out? Thanks for your help guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i think that would be a good idea.
    If you like him it seems like that's the only way you can really ask him out.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it'd be very nice if a girl wrote me a handwritten letter. It shows to took time to actually do something for me. So, I think it's a good idea. Go ahead and write the letter.

• I'd be happy if someone wrote me a letter.

What Girls Said 1

• Same issue... I asked and everyone said go for it so mine went in mail today! I didn't ask him out just told him my feelings said I wasn't sure about his and asked for a face to face. Sooo nervous!