How do I go in for the kiss?

Ok, I don't know how to be that smooth with going in for the kiss at the end of a fun night? But here is the catch, The girl that I want to go in for the kiss, is an ex. She broke it off with me 2 months ago from a 2 year relationship. IM trying my hardest to get her back and I think it maybe working. we went out once for a coffee a week ago and had a fun time talking and stuff. I might take her out next weekend to do some fun stuff. (Its a maybe cause she doesn't know her work schedule). At the end of the night, I want to try and go for a kiss. Is this too fast and soon? Its not like it will be our 1st time kissing or anything but its just because she's an ex that I'm not sure how to go about it. If you think that I should try, tell me how to go for it like do I ask or just go in a little bit and see if she comes the rest or what? And if you think I'm trying to go too fast, tell me why?

• Should I go for the kiss
  • Or not go for the kiss and wait for a later possibility

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Is this a serious question? Com'n man, what do you think she is going to do - punch you in the little guys? Worst thing that can happen is an awkward moment that happens only if you let it. The last thing you want to do is say, "um, can I kiss you?" If you are really feeling shy, go for something more along the lines of "do you want to kiss me?" If she says: yes - you know what to do, if she says maybe: go for it, if she says no: say "oh, well, you looked like you wanted to." You're making a bigger deal out of it than it is.

• Well yea I agree with everything you said BUT I didn't know if I should think differently since she was a major part of my life and an ex.

• Don't be a wuss. You should be worried about whether or not YOU want it, and not whether or not SHE wants it. That may sound selfish, but you'll be happier that you went for it instead of kicking yourself in the ass for not doing it. Besides, look at it like this - you miss 100% of the shots you never take.

• Idk man. maybe I am putting too much thought into it all. yea, I for sure want that kiss again. I just wanted to see what every1 else thinks about so I can have a clue if I'm doing the right thing or not. I didnrt want to try and go too fast and possibly just push her away.