Can you eventually make yourself like someone?

I know this guy and I actually dated him, he was the nicest guy I've met so far.. ever. Yet I find myself not that physically attracted to him. But that's not what bothers me the most. What bothers me more is his weird quirks.. the way he talks sometimes and he is just a bit.. weird lol. He has no "swag" at all to him and it's like he tries to sound cool sometimes but he's not and he's really overly sensitive.

I feel horrible because I've been with some of the worst guys you could ever imagine and I finally find one who is ultimately a sweetheart and he treats me like a princess.

I just don't know what to do I feel like I will never find another guy like him, but I find myself so turned off by the little things. Anything advice? Has anyone been through this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait did I write this? lol Yes I've been through this before. Literally everything u said applied to me. You shouldn't have to force yourself to like someone. It's better to find someone who have what u want. If u decide to stay with him then I guess u have to accept his flaws. (If you accept his flaws & u feel unhappy or unsatisfied inside then I dont think thats fair to you but if u learn to be happy with him just the way he is then great) If u decide that ur only settling for less & ur not convinced that he's the one then make sure u tell him right away. U can lead him on & hurt him.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to decide. Put up with his quirks becasue he really likes you or find someone who your really attracted to either way be fair and let him know how you feel.

What Girls Said 2

• If you aren't physically attracted to him then you can't make yourself. If there isn't chemistry or attraction then don't give him false hope and don't just date a guy because you wish you liled him, thats mean to him.

• At the end of the day, you will never need a guy with swag or "coolness" who is a douche. I think you should give him a chance, because every girl likes being. treated well. One day the beauty will fade, swag also, and if you were with a person because of their appearance, you will have nothing to really talk about. Give it a go.