Guys do you like when a women whine when she misses you? Does that make you feel special?

I have been seeing this guy for 6 months and I like him more and more... feelings are growing. To be honest I wasn't expecting my feelings to grow like that. I know he really likes me. We went through a separation period but we both realize that we felt empty. Well now I get excited each time I see him. I would text that I miss him and send him faces with hearts as eyes... you know what I'm talking about lol... Do you like when a girl text u from time to time that she's thinking of you and want to hug you when u are away? I heard that guys need that even if they don't seem to make a big deal out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it from time to time but not every day. As odd as it sounds I don't like to be over saturated with love. I had an ex who would tell me she loved me 50 times a day, after a while it drove me nuts. The type of person I am, I don't like to be told I love you 100 times a day, I rather be SHOWN that I'm loved. It is possible to smoother someone with too much love. But if both of you are on the same page then it's fine

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in a long distance relationship and I do that literally everyday. He does it back to me and often expressed how 'heartwarming' it is for him that I think of him so much. I say don't hold back, express your feelings, if he really likes you then he will most likely feel the same way you do.

• Yea... I told him that to this day I still think of him. I don't tell him every day but I would send him random text about what I plan to do or just a hi and he would reply back hey most of the time. We have busy schedules but we see each other every weekend.