If guys hate unfriendly or mean girls why do they try and continue to talk to them?

If guys hate unfriendly or mean girls why do they try and continue to talk to them?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Cause we like a challenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just keep chasing them in an effort to reclaim the peice of their ego they lost when they got rejected.

Meanwhile, I'm just chilling here with the cat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not, not even a little. As soon as they start to be unfriendly, is when I stop talking to them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because usually the "mean" girls act differently around guys. They aren't as bitchy to men as they are to other women. Also, if those men think she is very attractive, they may just look past her shitty personality. I've seen that many times as well, girls who are mean/hateful yet they're pretty so guys still love them. So, it could be one of those two things.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh well in considered to be a bitchy girl, but guys always still try and talk to me
      I don't think I'm anything special

• They're turned on by aggressiveness and get off being submissive to them

0|0
    0|1
  • I think they like the challenge, because if the mean girl likes him then he must really be special. But if she's truly mean and unfriendly then he's probably not going to stick around once he's gotten her interest.

0|0
    0|1