Would you ever date a suicidal, depressed, emo, or goth chick?

So would you because there are many girls like tht in the world today and many get relationships but if the guy finds out they dump her so would you date a girl like this?

Oh and yes I'm two of the above

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish the grass was Emo, you know so it would cut itself...

What Guys Said 31

• Never seen one before so I wouldn't know but I don't see why not unless she won't shutup about Ohhhhh the MADNESS of humanity... oh... the human worms feasting on this world's carcass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

• Date? Maybe, if it was harmless fun or ends up in friendship. Be in a relationship with? Hell no.

When you're in a relationship with someone, their life becomes a part of your life, their problems become a part of your problems. If you're a confused and depressed person, you will only suck the other person into your whirlpool of problems.

Being a damaged person and looking for love is the equivalent of strapping dynamite to your chest and asking someone else for a hug. Not smart.

• I don't really understand what 'emo' and 'goth' mean now. Ten years ago, my impression of 'emo' was "a subculture that focuses on regret and loneliness, and other forms of psychological misery." I've never really known what goth meant outside of the dress code.

If she were currently suicidal or very depressed, I would have a hard time dating her. I would have to walk on eggshells out of fear that something I say or do might accidentally send her over the edge. Besides, I can't fix those problems for her in a relationship. If she's willfully trying to beat her problems, then yes, I could date her.

• Nice answer dude

• And yeah I know terms have changed a lot

• Sure it's a date because I asked the girl to one. I think a more serious relationship minded man would have to gauge the whole suicidal/depression tone to see if it is something that they can either help the girl either work through or wallow in misery w/ them. It would be something both parties would have to agree with. I don't see a problem with it, every one has problems I'm sure there's at least 3 things that we can have in common.

• I wouldn't mind dating, but I would help her first. Find out the reasons why and help get professional help as well. that is for the suicidal and depressed females. emo and goth aren't in the same categories as the other two. Emo I wouldn't mind at all but I would have to think about it for goth. to me there are many levels of goth. so yeah.

• Absolutely not, probably not, no, and god damn right I would.

Also, I'm a little nonplussed at the fact that you lumped two mental disorders with two stylistic choices. Doesn't really make any sense.

• Your answer is what doesn't make sense

• @Mybeachlife88
      That's fucking creepy. Also, this question is ancient, how the hell did you even find it?

• Im wondering the same thing...

• Always liked "goth" girls. But I would be fine with that in either case, nobody is perfect. Struggled with depression myself as long as I can remember anyway.

• I would only date a goth haha lol, when I was in school I used to tease a lot of goth chicks haha they hated me, but I never really hated them. I like messing with the quite people and making them break character haha lol if I would date a goth she has to be at least physically attractive to me, smart, and have a sense of humor.

• Yes, they are sweet but unique young women for most, i would rather they tell me about their self than to leave me in dark about things.

• This must be why you like me thanks Justin by the way this should give a hint as to who I am

• Me too and thank you I think your really awesome too and even if you have all of those I will never change my opinion on you because you are an extremely nice funny and smart guy

• Awe thank you well appreciated :)

• I like the 'goth' look, actually. As for being suicidal/depressed, it depends on why.

• Emo girls are fun, they don't hide their feelings.. Goth girls are simply awesome. Love their looks, their attitude, everything! So, there are two I wouldn't dump right away. If a girl I dated became depressed or suicidal I would try to help her through it, and support her during that time. Is only dump them if they rejected the help

• You seem nice

• by the way you're two of the above, right?
      I'm guessing goth and emo..

How close was I?

• Thank you and your close you got one if tgem which is emo

• I really love the style of Emo and Goth girls. Though I have a slight leniency towards punk since they give off that extra touch of tough, dominant vibe. :3

• Ok you keep on describing me and now its getting freaky its like you've met me

• Oh! Ohhh I see ;)

Would love to see it when its done sometime ^^

• Ha not happening buddy sorry bye

• Suicidal, and depressed? Yeah. I like fixing things. But a girl who just wears a bunch of black and purple make up? Nah

• That's nice of you and ok

• I usually go for suicidal and depressed girls for some reason. There's something about a sad face that gets to me. I'm a strange person.

• Ummm
    Maybe?
    Yes
    Already have

• Nope, they don't seem to like my kind.

• Nope, if she were a good person I would be there for her. We are all dealing with things.

• Wait, what? Suicidal? No... you have to sort that out before you're ready to date anyone.

• I'm not suicidal but I understand

• Not a chance. Dated a girl that threatened suicide before to manipulate me. Never again.

• Yeah I would, its better than a lot of things out there plus most people who are that are actually really cool people on the inside

• Thanks and yeah we tend to be really cool but most people reject us when they find out

• I still don't think your psycho

• Goth chick yes. Everything else absolutely not!

• No I would not.

• Not interested, thanks.

• I don't think so. Would they drag me down in to their business? Corruption?

• Nah I'm good on that

• Fortunately or unfortunately I'm extremally attracted to such a girls. They seem to have better touch with reality than everybody else and are usually fine ladies.

• Definitely not unfortunate its your opinion and I like it

• Glad you got the idea of problem here :)

• Yeahhhh

• Sure I would marry her and get big life insurance coverage on you

• Depends on her boobies. If she's that hot it's worth the bang.

• I date one of those girls if I was attracted to her. I date somebody who had depression but probably wouldn't start dating someone who was suicidal, they need to get right before entering a relationship, more for their own sake than anyone else's.

• I only suicidal woman that wear black. It's my current fetish.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• I know this isn't related, but my boyfriend is emo and he was always suicidal. I stuck with him whenever he felt worthless and I will always stand next to him, seven months later of dating he changed completely. He's not depressed and suicidal anymore. He seems more happy now.

• Thats nice and sweet of you

• I just really care for him.
      I can also understand since I was gothic and suicidal while growing up.

• That's cool

• suicidal [guy], no. the rest, sure

• I don't see that in my near future

• I'm would a guy do that.

• I'm depressed, and when people notice it, boys usually stay away from me like I have some disease.

• Well if it was a guy for me, then yes. Because I know I can help them or at least try to.

• You are worthy of a happy committed relationship, but you obviously have unresloved issues. It would be better for you to concentrate on healing yourself, before entering into a relationship. Relationships can bring a lot of added stress, so you deserve to feel secure and safe within a realationship with someone who is willing to encourage and support you. You won't get that from a guy who doesn't know "you". A guy who gets to know you prior to dating him, or at the start of dating, is more likely to stick around.

• I'm just talking about in general I'm always in a relationship

• I wouldn't Date such a chick, what if she killed herself, I would be dead at my heart!!!