What is the furthest you would go with someone on a first date?

Personally I wouldn't go further then holding hands on a first date.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 25

• I wouldn't do any group stuff.

• About twelve thousand miles. Can't go much further than that and still be on Earth. But if I was going to go that far I'd want to have some confidence that we would be compatible. If we happened to boink boink along the way that would be an added bonus.

Now going as far as Mars or Venus, that might be different. If everything was right, maybe.

• The furthest I'd go is a hug... naked... with my penis inside her. That's as far as I'd go. Gotta set some boundaries.

• I would make out with them and eat tacos.

• aw, no tie dye? :(

• @linkywinky
      I'm sure things will progress to that, but first dates are really more of the cuddle/movie type of things. There is plenty of time to body paint and munch on each others genitals, y'know?

• I know, I feel you. I feel you. Just tryin' to figure you out. :p

• A kiss basically, I don't want sex that easy I wanna work for it in a sense. I know, I'm weird.

• I can even propose her for marriage, everything depends on the character and the consent of the girl.

• I'll go all the way to having sex, if the vibe feels right.

If the vibe feels right, I see no reason to hold back.

• I wouldn't get married.

• Maybe a kiss, but I don't like doing that on the first date.

• A kiss most likely.

• Impregnation!

• Really just depends on the person every body has their limits and comfort zones.

• With you? I would make an exception and go all the way. And it would be great because we are both introverted loners... :^)

• Skys the limit for me.

• Hand holding.

• Holding hands and kissing. Though that's my limit, I haven't kissed anyone on a first date.

• Kissing and groping

• I would go as far as sex if it felt right.

• Probably a hug is the farthest I will go

• One step farther than my date would go.

• Doesn't it just depend on how well you know the person?

• Yea, but some people wouldn't go past a certain point no matter how long they've known someone

• Holding hang, arm around shoulders, and a kiss. Just depends on how good it went.

• If girls are willing to fuck on their first date at what date are they willing to marry the guy? thats the real question. Honestly I'd probably only go as far as a hug is the furthest id go in a physical sense. Sex shouldn't even happen for at least for 3 months but hey, looking at my generation it seams like sex happens in the first 3 hours of getting to know someone and this is coming from a 19 year old.

• Depends. How long were we in touch beforehand?

I'm in an odd situation. Met online, live in different time zones, won't be able to meet in person for another five months. When we do at last meet... I don't know. I wouldn't plan to go any further than a kiss, but I can't say if she'd take things further.

• Rumor has it, Swedish girls put out on the first date. I'm not sure what I would do. While I've gone out on outings, I'm not really sure if they were considered "dates". So, I'm not really sure how far I'd go. I guess it would really just depend on the vibe I'm getting from her, right?

What Girls Said 14

• I think if you give away too much on the first date, it can make you look easily attainable. I think you can lose a lot of respect from the other person if you go too far and when you do, that person won't ever fully appreciate you for your other characteristics. You'll be labelled as the easy girl or guy and that's really it.
    Because of that the farthest I would everrrr go on a first date would be a kiss. You shouldn't feel like you have to go farther than that, or even that far, on a first date. Social media has made it seem more necessary to go farther sooner because if you don't then you're a prude or the person you went on the date with will lose interest and blah blah blah.. but for me i'd lose a lot of respect for myself if i went really far so soon.

• yay!! im happy at least there's some girls who won't give in to a guy they only met for a couple of hours. Unlike @Kris85

• and what? @kris85 Do you not see that both parties lack any moral sense? If he's sleeping with u on the first date then guess what? he will sleep with another girl on their first date guaranteed she lacks self respect. That same dude will give away sex to girls he met for 2 to 3 hours that same dude will have one night stands that same dude will cheat. You wonder why? because he doesn't value the sacredness and true value of sex and its composition thats much more than pleasure. Lets behave in a manner we would be proud to see our sons and daughters do. I will in no way encourage such behaviour that acts on impulses and lust. Look at the world we live in and you will see more and more relationships are built on meaningless lies, deceite and betrayal and we as people need to assess ourselves our values, morals and priorities or we'll continue to see the world burn. by the way Thank u @nat008 and may god bless you, we need more people like u in this world i have nothing but respect for u

• I hope your answer gets M. H. O

• I'd go all the way. Why not if both of you are feeling it. At my age, we don't play around , if the feelings there we go for it.

• I am the same way if your gonna date someone you mind as well go all the way except sex I wouldn't do that on a first date.

• @blondfrog. That's what "all the way" is. It's sex. But you do whatever feels comfortable for you, don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Those who matter, don't mind, those who mind, don't matter.

• Exactly. Hold out for what? lol I dont play games nor tolerate those who do.

• FINE.
    I'll share my ice cream with him.

• Holding hands and letting him walk me to my door. Maybe a small peck on the cheek an for sure call them the next morning

• Holding hands, hug, kiss. - It depends on the guy and how long I've known him.

• I didn't plan on going further than a kiss on my first date with my boyfriend, but we somehow wound up making out with his hand up my shirt. I guess it worked out though, we've been together 14 months. :)

• Sex for sure. I actually find something like holding hands to be a lot more awkward and unlikely on a first date than sex. Holding hands is just too intimate and requires more of a bond and commitment.

• Really? I think its the other way round, sex is a lot more intimate then holding hands

• Yes. I know it isn't a common view point. But I definitely find it easier to have sex first then decide if I want to let someone get to know me, and make the effort to know him. It is very hard for me to show affection and thus takes a lot longer.
      The logic is testing whether he is still going to try to know me and be a good guy after sex before I take the risk of letting down my walls and getting emotionally attached. It also doesn't hurt to know how good he is in bed. lol

• I wouldn't go farther than a kiss/making out.

• I would maybe go for a kiss if it was an amazing date - but that would be more likely if I knew the guy prior, otherwise I would probably just do a brief cheek kiss or a hug. Again, unless it was amazing.

• I don't go any further than hand holding and hugging. Sometimes I don't even hug or hold hands if I don't feel comfortable enough. I have to really like someone in order to show any type of affection in public or anywhere else for that matter!

• A hug. If we had just met, I would treat you like any other random I'd just met; my future intentions with you, would have no bearing on my level of intimacy with you, in the initial stages of dating.

• Nothing more than a hug and kiss on the cheek.

• If I wanna fuck him and he wants to fuck me then I'm good to go.

• If he initiated a kiss I would be very shy and I wouldn't kiss him back but when I get home I'd regret not doing it. I am a shy girl. I guess I wouldn't do anything cute because I am really shy