How should I ask a girl to hang out?

How should I ask a girl to hang out or go out to see if we like each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you guys know each other? Have you two talked before? There's a greater chance that she'll hang out with you, once you know a little something about each other. A lot of girls get weirded out when a complete stranger asks them out. Befriend her first. After that, just casually ask her if she wants to have coffee or a bite to eat sometime.

What Girls Said 3

• when your like around each other just start chatting a bit then ask so wanna hang out tomorrow or watever. be casual and don't show that you like her until you think she llikes yout to especially if you wanna hang out to get to know eachother. but give her suggestions and if she says I don't know then choose your favorite thing to do and something you think she might ike to! hope I helped a bit!

• you should ask her to hang out and do something that you both enjoy

• Just ask her if she would like to go hangout sometime or go to a movie,ask her to call you and

if your to afraid to do that you can even right her a note then.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats easy. Just ask them for their numero and then ask them if they want to go get some KFC. Girls love KFC. Hahaaha JK, seriously take her some where a tad bit nicer. Oh and you can tell her she can invite some of her friends if you plan on bringing some of your friends too. Make sure guys don't outnumber girls. The girls can outnumber the guys by one or two.