It is just me or is it really hard meeting new potential guys/dates these days?

Well it's probably not just me but, in London especially since its pretty expensive to do things also I find it's so hard... thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, I dont find any guys of my liking here in Spain.

What Guys Said 7

• There may be some validity to your claim - with social media people have become increasingly insular (It is not as necessary to "go out" to meet people anymore)

However i would say there are still plenty of people out there and to not give up. Don't dwell on it - overcome it!

• Not really, its sort of easy to get a date. It's just hard to find someone compatible to continue dating.

• Really? It's that hard? Oh please. All you have to do is walk out of your house into the streets and you will see guys everywhere. Sounds picky to me.

• I can agree; Definitely not just you haha.

And I can tell you, it isn't any easier here in the States either.

Regarding making new friends whom are willing to share the same interests/ activities, might I suggest sites such as meetup. com? I find it's good for meeting new friends who enjoy similar interests without the pain of having to plan things out as that's all typically pre-determined.

• I actually can do that now because I am 18 so will def try it out :)
      I always thought especially in like New York it'd be easier to meet guys lol my friend said they are very open there even to below average women!

• It's easier I guess cause now you have so many options and opportunities to meet new people than people did before. The hardest thing now is to be social since we interact with people online more than in person which is taking away our social skills along with your charisma, self-confidence, smartness which are essential for the opposite sex to feel attracted to you. I know that, I'm a victim of modern technology and it's still ruining me.

• Its true but for me finding new friends even is a challenge who are willing to do these things with you!

• Maybe your standards are too high?

• Lol. It's not that hard

What Girls Said 6

• Technically there's more single men than single women in London so maybe this is an opportunity for you to try some new things? Go out and do things you like and then you'll meet guys who also like doing those things. There's tons of free walks, tours, and museums and even more that have student discounts. Cultivate your interests. Buzzfeed has an article up right now titled "What's The Best Thing To Eat In London For Under A Tenner?" that has all sorts of awesome looking restaurants for a decent price. Eventually you'll find a fun guy!

• OMG. dont get me started...

• Haha so you agree with me? Its hard right. I joined Tinder not too long ago don't have anymore though got a date hopefully happening soon but irl its hard where in the world do you live?

• yes, bloody hell. well i dont look online but irl guys just aren't even half decent anymore. i mean i know we all have our flaws but uggghhh the majority of guys r just ridiculous. kinda like theyre forcing themselves to be someone theyre not.

• Yep I get your point babe. Like I dno where are all the awesome dudes hiding?

• Did you expand your social circles?
    Or participate in more activities?
    Need to really put yourself out there

• @gdaz might be your man. He loves thick black women.

• It is relatively easy but there are higher chances of them being catfish.

• I don't know. Nor do I care. I hate people.