Ladies, anyone 16-25 would you date someone younger than you?

Hi ladies! Anyone over 16-25 can answer this question please :). Would you date someone younger than you? Let's say a 15 year old or 16 year old? Now before you start ranting that its gross and stuff, when girls say they're dating 35 year olds and their 17 or 18 nobody starts ranting or goes off on them. Just wondering, I'm pretty sure its possible for someone over 18 to fall in love at least with a 16 year old. So would you ever date anyone around 16 or 15? Yes or no?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's handsome why not? 👫💏💑. But I am starting university this year and I don't think I can be dating a high schooler. wouldn't it be kind of wrong? Don't you think? But at least if he's a freshman in university and I'm a sophomore or junior then definitely yes. I'm turning 18 this year and I could date a guy that is at least 2 years younger than me. But he should look more mature than me that's what I feel. Well boys tend to look more matured than girls anyways. It would be really cute. There's nothing wrong. I just hope that the age difference wouldn't be something of a problem later in the relationship. I don't want others to make him feel like I'm using him or something because I'm older. Or I am in control of the relationship because I'm older. I really hate the society 😓😔😔😓😞😞😞😞

• So true! Hey love is love :p

• I'm off Anon

• Messaged you 👍

What Girls Said 19

• I'm turning 20 tomorrow. No, I would never date a 15/16 year old. He's a child. I don't want to date children. It doesn't matter how good looking he is or how "mature" he claims to be, I simply cannot be interested in someone who's so young. I wouldn't mind dating an 18 or 19 year old, though, since I feel like we would have a lot more in common with each other. I have always preferred older guys, though, so it's still kind of unlikely that I'd go for someone who's younger.

• What if he's really mature? Like REALLY mature.

• Like I said, 15/16 year olds are children.

• Yeah okay haha

• i think i would. youngest id go is 2 years tho. he'd have to be sumthin else alright as i would prefer to date an older man, preferably anything up to 5 years older.

• I'm 23, I'd date someone who was 20, but nothing below that. If he's a good guy, I'd be willing to wait a year for him to drink 😜

• Hahaha nice

• Yeah age really is just a number. I'd say as long as he's a legal adult, but because I'm still young myself there's a stigma attached to it. So if I was 30 and he was 25 that's perfectly fine.

• I'm 17 and I would probably date someone younger than me.

• By how many years? 1 or 2?

• Yeah, 1 or 2 is fine with me. I don't see anthing bad with it.

• I couldn't, i don't know why it'd be strange

• I think about two year younger would be fine.. But I personally prefer older guys.. Those in their early 30s are the hottest for me

• Yes, my boyfriend is a year younger than me.

• My ex just turned 16
    And I'm almost 15

There's nothing wrong with it. Just a year and a few months

• No, I don't date younger.

• Why?

• I don't take boy's younger than me seriously. As it is now, it takes a lot of strength and patience not to give up and go date someone 20 years older than me.

• I am 24. I might date a 21 year old. That's the youngest I might go.

• No that's pedophilia.

• thanks for ur opinion

• nope, I only date guys older than me :)

• I'm 19 and I would have to ay no, only because I don't want to get hassled by police or his family.

• Im 16 now, and I wouldn't even for a second, consider dating anyone younger. Neither will I ever.

• I dated a 16 year old when I was 17.

• Depends. I'm 20 and it would be a bit weird dating a 16 year old boy. Girls at my age are on a different wave length to boys at 16.

• Would you?

• Probably not. Maybe if I was mid 20's and he was 19 nearly 20 then I'd consider it but other than that no.

• I'm 19 and I'm a sophomore in college. I'll be 20 later in the year. I've always been attracted to men who are much older than me.

But, for some odd reason I can't keep my mind off of this much younger guy. He's in high school. But he is very handsome and mature for his age to say the least.

I feel wrong for even considering the idea of fancying someone his age. I know he likes me. But, what young guy doesn't like older women?

I always keep things short, cordial and simple when we talk-if we have to.

I would never take consider taking things past the acquaintance/friendship level until he's graduated high school.

Maybe not even then.

• Omit the word: take*

To answer your question no.

• Haha lmao. You have me hope for a sec.. Once you said that about your sister, killed it.

• Hahahahaha is am so sorry kiddo:p

Watch the movie "In Love and War" with Sandra Bullock!

• I had a summer flirt with a 17 year old guy when I was 19 so yes, I don't see a problem with it. It's all about how mature the person is

• Probably not 15 or 16, I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 18 though (he's almost a full year younger than me)

What Guys Said 2

• This was my dream in high school.

• I don't know where you get your news from but 35M and 17-18F is pretty disgusting, its still real though. but the real issue is that 17-18 is a legal adult in some states, 15-16 ain't. So even if its pretty possible for an older person to like a 15-16 year old, unless they have a jail fetish, none will act on it.
    So would i date anyone 15-16? forget legal issues, i'd be annoyed to death, so no.