Help! My boyfriend and I fight a lot, what should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5 months and we fight over everything. He never apologizes and I usually apologise after everything, even if i did nothing wrong. I really like him, but I know if im not respected that i should leave. He told me that he doesn't like things about me (my music, which im really passionate about, my style, the way my room is set up (i have posters of my favorite bands and pictures of my friends and i. etc .) and it hurts me a lot, but whenever i try to talk about it he gets upset or mad and I end up apologizing. I always put a lot of effort into the relationship, im always making plans and compromising when he (never) wants to do something. I invite him over but he doesn't want to because "my house is boring" so i go to his house, and then after a while his father said im there too much, so I continued to try to get him to go out with me or come over and he avoided it. I know he's not embarrassed of me, the whole school knows we date and stuff. But also, i'll ask him why he cares about me or what's his favorite part about me, after i spend a long while explaining my answers to those questions and he just answers with "i don't know" im starting to think he doesn't care, and i can go on and on about how he's mean to me over text, and how his words are emotionless, and it's hard for me. He never pays attention to me while we're at his house because of xbox, and he never defends me when his friends/anyone make fun of me or anything. Im just lost, help? If you need more details let me know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, That is totally fucked up. He never defend you over his friends when your being bullied. WOW... Powerless dumb guy. One thing girl broke up with him If I were you. If you stayed that's fine really. That is your choice. Good luck mate.

What Guys Said 1

• If neither of you can handle and resolve the fighting, then maybe you two aren't compatible with each other.

What Girls Said 1

• He treats you like a nobody... As your username suugggests. Change your username to reflect some name to represent your worth.