HELP! I found an amazing girl yesterday on EHarmony but something weird happened and I need some advice (preferable female)?

After typing up this message basically saying who i am what i do and how i think she comes across as a very intelligent, inquisitive woman with a lot of faith to hold her strong and telling her how much i loved her profile, i liked her profile too only to get a like back but no message, so i natrually assume seening as it was coming up for 10 when she messaged me back it was late and she may send me a quick message in the morning... but she hasn't and i dont wanna push her away by sending more messages... What Do I Do?
I dont wanna loose her as no one has the same outlook in life as me and looks as beautiful as her

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing about dating sites like eharmony is that sometimes the system will send you matches to people who are no longer active but didn't delete their profile, so they get an email saying so and so contacted you blah blah and there you have it. She may have logged in just long enough to check it. Then again, she may just be busy. Wait a few days and try again. If she still doesn't respond, don't push the issue.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't send anymore messages -at the moment because you may push her away. Has she been on? Just give it some time - if she hasn't messaged you by a few days, then maybe try again. If she still doesn't give you any attention, she isn't worth it and I'd forget her. :)

• If you rush it, you'll trash it. Slow down, pray on being lead to your right match & sit back.

• Well I would send 1 more message and then ask her how her day was and so on the ask if she seen the message last night because u thought your phone was acting up

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she doesn't like you as much as you like her?