Should i date this guy i need an answer really soon?

Okay so me and this guy have been talking and we used to kinda like each other but I don't really like him anymore because he's a player and sort of cheated on me. Over the next month he's been sweet and apologetic and he really regrets what he did and he talks to me a lot. We're just really different people and we argue sometimes. He really wants me back though and is willing to work on his player ways but I just really don't know. What should I do?

• should i go for it?
  • should i not?

Most Helpful Girl

• No no no!!! Do NOT go for it. I've seen this type of guy before and they say cations speak louder than words but patterns speak louder than actions. What I'm saying is that even if he's apologetic now, his "pattern" is to be a player which is what he will fall back into. Players want what they can't have and that's you at the moment. If he already cheated on you, you can count on it again. Run while you can sweetheart.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have to ask no...

If you want to impress him, do your home work get good grades.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone deserves a second chance. Just make sure its not an act.