Can a guy and girl text very single day?

Without becoming more? Or is th@t difficult?

Bare in mind the convo sometimes gets a bit over friendly

• Yes it's possible
    60% (9)80% (8)68% (17)Vote
  • No its not
    40% (6)20% (2)32% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is texting you everyday, that is an extreme indication that they are into you.
    You don't waste time on someone you don't like.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Everything is possible here on earth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine texting a girl every single day that I wasn't interested in.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can if I wanted too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can if i have some work to do with her.. its not necessary that we are lovers or friends... for example she can be my group member for a presentation or a project

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my gf text every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and a few girls exchange texts for hours every day, and most of us are just friends. Yes, it's easily possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no one I text every day...

But if you're the type of person who texts your close friends everyday, and one of your close friends happens to be a guy, then sure I guess you can do that without it necessarily leading to more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• In the Beginning of the Beguine, things start off slow with the text, then become a 'Bit over friendly' where after awhile it Could Get-----Difficult. By then, things can get carried away where you and him get hot between the sheets and then when That is over, the messages become cooler, more civil or sometimes... On a pay no mind list altogether with no pushing of any buttons.
    If a guy and girl are texting every day, other than that, in a relationship or even dating, That has its own advantages because texting becomes a natural thing.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean that the conversations can get flirty sometimes I think it's hard to keep it on the friendship level since flirty conversations usually mean that one or both persons want to be more than friends

2|0
    0|0
  • One my best friends is a guy. I talk with him more than some of my female besties. It's totally possible to talk every day as "just" friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see myself texting a guy everyday unless I was interested in him. Occasionally yes but not daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of you will catch feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is possible, as long as both parties are not feeling anything more. Conversations can get a little deep from time to time, but I believe those are when you two can strengthen your bond with each other (in a platonic way). I guess it also depends on your personalities and how well you two know each other (:

0|0
    0|0
  • After a while someone will become attached and want more

0|0
    0|0