What does the kiss on the forehead mean?

I was out with my boyfriend and he walked me to my house front door, he kissed me on forehead and was staring at my eyes like why didn't he just kiss me on lips and by the we have kissed before.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably just being gentlemanly. Also, you say you've kissed before, but how many times? How frequently? Is it still a bit awkward to kiss? Since it was at your front door, he could be feeling nervous that someone would intrude on a private moment between you too...(*cough*, "parents", *cough*).

• It's not weird, we have been dating for a year now

• Okay. Maybe he just wanted to be sweet. My bf sometimes just kisses my forehead instead of a full-on kiss. I think it's sweet. Nothing to fret about.

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you but doesn't want to give you the feeling he'd want more. (maybe he thinks you're a bit young for him)

• That means he REALLY likes you. That's cute as fuck.

• its a goodbye kiss.. or u can say good night kiss.. it shows care.. like mom kiss forehead when we are going to bed as child

What Girls Said 3

• It's really affectionate it's like an "I care about you and you are precious to me" kiss. My boyfriend does it all the time and it doesn't mean he doesn't want to kiss you. He was probably just nervous, plus a forehead kiss is good for if people might be watching.

• It's just a sweet way to kiss someone. Why does there always have to be hidden meanings behind every action? Can't someone do something just because it's sweet and nice?

• He wasn't in the mods he was being a gentleman and probably was afraid your parents may be watching