Pakistan guys that would date a black girl?

Hey I was wondering are there any Pakistan guys out there that would date a black girl? I rarely see these kind of interracial couples but I would like some of you guys opinions. I am a black female and I have a crush on a Pakistan guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from Pakistan and I would totally date a black girl. I'm not racist. Doesn't matter if the skin color is white, fair, black or whatever. Most of the people from Pakistan are Muslims as Pakistan is a Muslim state so most of them would only go for the girl who is a Muslim.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally for me, being a Pakistani, its not the color, i would be attracted to a beautiful girl, both by looks and by personality.

• Pakistan is a state with a long beard clinging to it's chin, but don't worry as the socio-religious approach varies even in this country from person to person! Thanks to God for that distinctive orgy-phenomenon.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't see it much for a reason. Most of them look down on people with African descent. I've heard of some girls in my city who have babies by guys who work in the gas stations but those guys were never in relationships with them, sure as hell won't claim let alone wife them, and don't acknowledge their mixed children either. Some cultures are simply not compatible with each other. I would respectfully suggest u get over ur thing for Pakistani men it will never work out. At the very most he might dick u down but he won't ever respect u

• One person doesn't represent for the masses.

If you like someone... go for it.