How do you stop feeling anything for guys and become a player?

I just want to kinda be numb to it all and enjoy my life without getting hurt. I am 21 so yeah.

What Guys Said 1

• You sound like you are hurting. Maybe you should take time off from dating and get healthy and positive first.

• i've been hurting for 3 years.

• It's time for me to stop hurting and become numb.

• I think getting healthy would be better than getting numb. Here's the thing: unhealthy people attract unhealthy people. Healthy people attract healthy people. If you try to go out dating now, you are only going to hurt yourself more and more. Take time to get happy again, feel good about life. Find something outside of dating that gives your life meaning, focus on that for a while. Then try dating again.

What Girls Said 1

• OKAY FLIRT WITH A GUY, LEAD HIM ON, THEN ONCE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HITTING IT OFF, DROP HIM LIKE A POTATO AND FLIRT WITH W/ NEW GUY RIGHT INFRONT OF THE OLD GUY, AND REPEAT IT ALL WITH THE NEW GUY. AM I RIGHT? IT TOTALLY WORKS.