Do women love men with passion, admired, and looked up to by many?

Let's use a physique bodybuilder for example and when I say physique, I don't mean the unnatural looking category of bodybuilders. Let's call him Bob. Bob's passion is staying fit and looking lean and mean but wait, he's also a photographer and amazing at it. His fellow male brethren ask him for help in getting in shape, he helps. That beautiful night skyline of a big city, he shoots a photo of it and is saluted by the most elite of photographers. He's doing these great things, and he's humble too. Confident not cocky. Do women find men like Bob with such qualities? Its not even his profession or what he does, but a person that's all around and well liked. Please no rude answers because we are all civilized and my thanks for taking the time to read this long excerpt. -007

Do women find men like Bob with such qualities attractive?* correction

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure lots of women would find a man like that attractive. BUT that still won't mean that Bob can get through life without asking a girl out. The girls still want a man like Bob to be a man, and do the asking.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know why anyone would not like Bob if he's not cocky.

• Bob sounds like a pretty cool guy.

• I really find this a ver odd question so are you asking about bobs body? Or profession!0?

• That was just the detail. Wine made me Tony stark for five minutes while typing this. The question is do you since you're a woman, find men admired, respected by other men, and passionate at what he does attractive? This should torpedo that confusion. Thanks!

What Guys Said 0