She is interested in me?

She is my friend. She have her bf. She told me that she will marry him but after few years.

She chat with me most of the time. I dont know when she talk with her bf.

She always share her pictures with me and asking me how she is looking.

She told me what you think i am looking beautiful right? Do you like my new hairstyle? Do you like my new dress? People think i am fat what you think?

When i asked about her bf - that what your bf doing? and all. she just replied he is ok. he is fine. small reply. or reply very late.

So what you think she is interested in me? or why she asking everything of her looks to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like she's interested. I do some of those things with my guy friends too (such as asking for their opinion on different things). I do them with all of my friends, both guys and girls. Asking for advice and opinions is pretty common, even if it's about hair and clothes. I try to tone it down a little with my guy friends though, since I don't think most of them are very interested in talking about clothes and hair haha.
    To me it just sounds like she could possibly be a little insecure, since she asked you if you think she is beautiful or fat. It doesn't really sound like she's interested, especially since she has a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• she just wants to be friends with you i guess, and about her looks she tries to get a guy's opinion

• Dude she has a bf.

• she's probably not interested in u because she has a bf

• No and I don't think you should think that she loves or like you other than a fried. Because she has bf and still with him for a reason

What Guys Said 3

• NO' your the guy she shares her problems with... according to what and how you described... sorry.

• NEVER. EVER. Mess with a girl that has a bf.

• Men who call other men "a little bitch" is usually THE little bitch. Cheers mate.

• Daamn the shade is real lol

• Ha. He would delete his comment. He tried to get at me on my other questions but the wankers petty little comments do not hurt me. Must be a 12 year old prepubescent lad.

• your like her gay friend