Is it normal for guys in a relationship to talk like this?

My bf and I were out with his friends for pool last night. Two of his friends just got back from the Dominican republic. My bf asked how it was to one of his friends. He then said "was there a lot of whores there". And he will ask his friends who their banging or seeing now days. Which I don't know why he cares. Is this normal for guys in relationships to talk like that? And his friends will make sexual jokes or talk about how hot some girls are. It's rather annoying when I'm there just cuz the ones talking like that are married.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is normal enough, yeah.

What Guys Said 2

• its normal for any guy to talk like that, its called guy talk and its better if you're not around to hear it hahaa.

• Not all of us talk like that. But it's just a guy thing for some

What Girls Said 2

• Keep your eyes full open all the time. He's not long term relationship material if he & his married friends go on holiday to find cheap prostitution

• My bf never went with. And the friends that went are not married just in a relationship. But the ones we hang out with more are married. One is his brother but his brother and dad talk like that too.

• Girl!!! Yes it's normal!!! I have 5 older brothers and they all talked like that or even worse en in front of their wives and girlfriends they all do