That is you value physical characteristics over personality, someone might have what you would consider a perfect personality but just not be of the sex you find attractive.
Do you agree that this is somewhat shallow? I think it is and that we (at least most of us) should acknowledge that we just are slightly shallow and that physical attributes do play a role in who we consider for dating (or whatever).
- Yes it is somewhat shallow and it's fine.29% (4)13% (2)21% (6)Vote
- Yes it's shallow, but we shouldn't be shallow at all.0% (0)13% (2)7% (2)Vote
- No it's not shallow. (Explain below)50% (7)53% (8)52% (15)Vote
- I'm just confused7% (1)7% (1)7% (2)Vote
- See answers14% (2)14% (2)13% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Everyone's shallow in one way or another. Now do I think you should be attracted when you date someone, or else there's no difference between friends and relationships. Though I may not be attracted to you physically, if I find you attractive emotionally I'm going I date you. And the thee way around. But if there's no attraction physically or emotionally then I'm not going to date you regardless of gender (and we'll just be friends). But it's stupid to ignore all levels of attraction just because of someone's gender1